Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snow Geese

It has been awhile!  I'll try to get back into it and stay with it!  I had given up in frustration as I have an errant cursor that likes to jump willy-nilly anywhere and jumbles the passage.  Not sure I have fixed the issue, but I am watching carefully, what I am doing with my left hand.
On with the post!
This was an absolutely wonderful surprise as we travelled through Saskatchewan in late Sept., early Oct.  Amazing to see this flock of snow white geese, swimming in this shallow pool, ready to take flight yet again in search of another pool and some needed rest.  We can only assume that recently harvested wheat fields would provide necessary sustenance for the next leg of their journey in this flyway south.  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment