Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know! Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of my Mom with me, but when we get back to Edmonton, I will add it.

My Mom has been gone now, for three years and I can't believe how quickly those years have gone by. Mom died just short of her 89th birthday and although her health for her last 8 years had not been the best, she enjoyed her stay at Princess Gardens in Peterborough where she had wonderful care.

Bill's Mom has been gone for 10 years, just shy of 90...where did that time go? She, too, did not have the best of health in her last four years, but she sure loved to see us when we visited, especially if we brought one of the grandchildren along. Again I do not have a picture with me, but I will add it when I am back in Edmonton.

To both our Moms, you are always remembered and forever loved. One of my Facebook friends added this to her message, so I will add it here, because it warmed my heart.

If flowers grow in Heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me; place them in my Mom's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, ღ place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while..Love you Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment